Join us for a DAY OF FUN with ACTIVITIES, RAFFLES, BUILD-A-CUPCAKE and MUSIC provided by EAGLE COUNTRY
Saturday, May 4, 2019
Clinton County Fairgrounds, Plattsburgh, NY
Benefiting Autism Alliance of Northeastern NY
The Autism Awareness Walk was started in Plattsburgh, NY in 2005 through the dedication of local parents, volunteers and community businesses. In 2011 Autism Alliance of Northeastern NY - a non-profit organization - was formed. All funds raised remain within our local tri-county area and are used to support individuals and families touched by ASD. The Walk is non-competitive. The one-day event focuses on increasing awareness and raising funds to support our mission to empower individuals and families touched by ASD through support and education. The route is wheelchair and stroller accessible and will take place rain or shine.
How you can help:
- Register online by CLICKING HERE
- Set a personal or team fundraising goal.
- Ask friends, family, and coworkers to donate online or use the attached donor tracking form.
- Become a volunteer. If you’re interested in volunteering, please email email@example.com.
- Bring all donations and completed donor forms the day of the Walk.
- Check in/register at the Walk.
- OR Mail donations to:
PO Box 1884, Plattsburgh, NY 12901
Please make checks payable to: Autism Alliance
Autism Alliance of Northeastern NY is a 501(C) (3) non-profit organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Audrey Crucetti M.S. BCBA
Casella Waste Management
Eye Care for the Adirondacks
Jeffords Steel and Engineering Company
Loreman's Screenprinting & Embroidery
North Country Kids
Rainbow Banquet Hall
The Jug Store
Woodmen of the World, Chapter 1016